AD SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Please call 845-562-7860 for our updated pricing information.
Policies & Procedures:
Advertiser owns or controls all intellectual property rights to the advertisement and agrees to indemnify and to hold the Jewish Federation of Greater Orange County (JFOGOC), its agents and assigns, harmless from all liabilities, claims, losses or damage of any kind arising out of the publication of any advertisement submitted to JFOGOC on behalf of the advertiser. Contents of all advertisements are subject to JFOGOC approval. JFOGOC reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement or insertion order, and to insert the word ‘advertisement’ above or below an ad at its discretion.
Submit as Adobe PDF, EPS, TIFF, or JPEG files at 300 dpi. Do not send in original application files (InDesign, Illustrator, QuarkExpress, Photoshop, MS Word). Do not send images within a MS Word Document.
Business Card Ads are accepted only if submitted as follows: Scanned at 300 dpi in either PDF or JPEG file format at 100% of final print size.
Acceptable Ad Materials
Adobe PDF (saved as pdf/x-1a or press quality), EPS, or TIFF/JPEG. Minimum resolution 300 dpi at 100% of final print size.
Unacceptable Ad Materials
Adobe Pagemaker, Quark, Microsoft Publisher, Powerpoint, or Works.
Please submit requests via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly include your company name in the Subject line and note any specific instructions and a telephone number where you can be reached if necessary.
CONTENT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. Provide ONE (1) MS Word doc with your copy not to exceed 400 words.
2. All copy submitted should be proofread prior to submission to the Jewish Federation. The Jewish Federation reserves the right to edit any articles submitted for publication as it sees necessary.
3. Each article/column should include (in the MS Word doc):
Title for article
Author bio (2-3 lines maximum with contact info i.e. email suggested – author discretion).
1. Provide author photo (300dpi minimum TIFF or JPEG).
2. Feel free to include one or two additional photos that go with the article/column – 300 dpi minimum TIFF or JPEG.
Do not insert artwork/photos in a Word doc. Please either email or burn onto a CD for your submission.
Photos or artwork lifted from the web are unacceptable for submission.
Please make content submissions via e-mail to: email@example.com for consideration by our editorial staff.